September 29, 2004

random thoughts

Not sure what I'm still doing up – I'm watching Letterman for the second night in a row, which is not a good sign as far as getting enough sleep goes.

Today I said to Rob, "posting on the blog is a lot like if you threw a party and nobody came." I'm not sure how far the simile goes, but I'm enjoying it anyway. For the moment. I think I'm finally happy with the layout.

I love Aliant voice mail. Ever freeze up leaving a message? I do it all the time. I just have to press * and I can start over or decide not to leave a message at all. It's awesome.

I feel like I need to justify this blog's existence, but why should that be? If people read it, great. If they don't, whatever.

I'm wondering again how long this burst of creativity is going to last.

Is it actually creativity, or is it just uncontrolled textual diarrhea?

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Screw CANADA... South Park rules!

1:25 a.m.