August 18, 2005

did I really need another blog?

Clearly, the answer is yes. Yes, I did.

I started another blog, Busted Aces, for poker stuff. I'm hopeful that the other guys at the office who are playing PokerStars will be interested in contributing - I'm really enjoying our discussions of different games we've played and I thought it would be cool to record some of them for posterity. I started it off with a tale of two SnGs.

I mentioned The Vanity Project the other day. It's a great pop record - a little uneven but the highlights are outstanding. I might actually write a review at some point, maybe next week.

This weekend, I have to go home and help my parents replace the carpet in their bedroom with laminate flooring. Move furniture, remove baseboards, rip up carpet, hopefully not have to sand or plane the wood floor, put down the laminate, put up new baseboards, and move furniture back in. Fun stuff!

Comments: